Friday, August 1, 2014

Recycling is Fun - But this is cute and beautiful :)

Author & Artist of this post : Vikashini.P

Sowmiya & Vikashini of  Golden Trees Art By Vikashini takes the pleasure to write this blog :)

This was a Jan 2014 project. People may think I'm totally crazy and up for anything crafty with household articles. If anything plain, then I wanted to try my hands on it. Who wouldn't love for free goodies to paint on !!!

This collection of milk carton caps was collected by me for fun. But on one fine day evening, my mind went creatively insane to create this cute little masterpieces.. I would be proud to say, that they are also MY ONE OF A KIND PAINTING :p 

This work is for all who would love to recreate and recycle stuffs that are lying around and help us to create an environment friendly World. :) I have seen lots of bottle caps recycled, but I'm happy to introduce my own kind of creation which I have not come across so far by other fellow artists :) 

The 14 plastic caps are painted with acrylic paints and brushes...

Thoughts struck and here it is :

It can be a day,
It can be a night,
A knock in my heart to say :
I would always love to hold you tight!
Love you my dear soul.

© Vikashini.P

I don't write liners or poems, but see what I'm now, after seeing these colour splashed caps. Scroll down for another - A message for All.
My knowledge about metaphors, smilies in poems is very bad. So ignore me if you are an expert :)






Things are different when seen with a Black background when compared to the White Background :

These are Original Handmade Special Wooden bowls from Vietnam. Our family friend gave this to me to use it for partys to serve chutneys and gravys, but see what my fanatical mind came up with - An idea to set them for a corner table :)


Concepts worked upon: 

Love birds: 3 - Don't know why I am addicted to them to show the BONDING of love and family :)
Owls        : 1 - The LUCKY BIRD to show its love for her kid <3
Flowers    : 3 - Fragrance and beauty in your home garden will definitely bring a SMILE to you ?
Butterflies: 2 - Colours & expressions of NATURE'S BEAUTY can always be seen as G
od's blessings thro' them.
Transport : 2 - Wanted to bring the sea side sunset view and a car for all kiddos out there.
Underwater:1- For the Lovers of underwater world:if u all agree that being there is like MEDITATING :)
City         : 1 - Our lives are ruled by the BUSY WORLD these days than by our PEACEFUL MIND :(
Tree of Life : 1 - Encompassing all these is ONE'S LIFE .



How many of you agree with these ? If so, write and share it with us your lovely moments :)

It's a Carton Can Cap
It's a Carton Can Cap
With our hostile material Plastic.
A sudden thought after a nap,
To make it looks fantastic.
Took my brushes with pleasure
To paint my creative miniatures.
It is not worth a penny
But it has a message for many - 
Stop The Evil - Plastics !!!
Save the MOTHER EARTH !!!
Let it be Majestic
Join Hands for giving it a REBIRTH !!!

© Vikashini.P

With the Ribbon Lace around, check out this arrangement :)

Finally my mind pops-up with a decision to hang them permanently on my walls in my entrance. With the combinations of color palette I came up with, hanged them on two shiny satin ribbons to make it look popped up on my wall :) 

It was so much fun painting them, but to share it with the World makes me the most happiest person :)
Stay Tuned with us on Facebook : Golden Trees Art By Vikashini 
Let's Recycle, Recreate and Rethink :) to make the World a better place to live :)

Love,
Vikashini & Sowmiya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment